Acceptance and agreement of blackjackjack-strategycard.com Disclaimer / Terms & Conditions is required before making use of this website. This website is solely for entertainment purposes only.
1. The user/player (also referred to herein a "you") has reached the age of 18 or the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
2. Online Casino Gambling must be legal in the users/players jurisdiction.
3. Each user/player agrees that he/she is SOLELY and SEPARATELY responsible for complying with the laws of their jurisdiction. Players from Canada and the United States of America are not allowed to play for real money through blackjack-strategycard.com.
4. Where specifically prohibited by law, users/players are encouraged to play for free in the practice mode. Users/players who chose to play for money, do so at their own discretion and risk.
5. blackjackjack-strategycard.com has made every effort to give information as completely and accurately as possible, however in no way do we assume any responsibility for typographical errors, erroneous or imperfect information. The online casinos that blackjackjack-strategycard.com reviews may alter their bonuses, terms, policies and systems without notice. The user/player should contact the casino for final verification of any information, further promotion details, games excluded from bonus wagering requirements, other terms and policies before registering or making a deposit.
6. The user/player understands that the loss of some or all of the monies deposited and wagered at any of these online casinos is possible. The user/player will not hold blackjackjack-strategycard.com responsible for any such losses.
7. blackjackjack-strategycard.com accepts no responsibility whatsoever related with Online Casino Gambling.
9. blackjackjack-strategycard.com cannot be held responsible if indifference or discrepancies arise between an online gambling operation and you, the player after following a link from blackjackjack-strategycard.com website.
10. blackjackjack-strategycard.com cannot be held responsible for the content or chat of any other sites linked to or from the blackjackjack-strategycard.com site. Access to such sites is done by your own choice and you assume all risks in connection herewith. No endorsement of any linked site is made or implied by links from blackjackjack-strategycard.com site to any other non-blackjackjack-strategycard.com site.
11. The user/player must contact the individual casino(s) to verify they are eligible to receive any bonus. The user/player must contact the individual casino(s) to verify they are eligible to receive any bonus from the jurisdiction/country they reside.
12. blackjackjack-strategycard.com has made commercially reasonable efforts to try to ensure that the casino(s) information is accurate. Please contact the casino for final verification of any information, further promotion details and games excluded from bonus wagering requirements.
13. THIS WEB SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. NEITHER BLACKJACK-STRATEGYCARD.COM OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, QUALITY, CURRENCY OR TIMELINESS OF THE WEB SITE OR CONTENT OR THAT COMMUNICATIONS TO OR FROM THE WEB SITE WILL BE SECURE AND/OR NOT INTERCEPTED OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES, DEVICES OR COMPONENTS. USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
14. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BLACKJACK-STRATEGYCARD.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE FREE OF ERROR OR OPERATE WITHOUT DISRUPTION.
15. IN NO EVENT SHALL BLACKJACK-STRATEGYCARD.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY WHATSOEVER, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, BUSINESS LOSSES, LOST SAVINGS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, PERSONAL INJURY, FINES, FEES, PENALTIES OR OTHER LIABILITIES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE, RELIANCE UPON OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND/OR CONTENT, WHETHER OR NOT BLACKJACK-STRATEGYCARD.COM OR ITS SUPPLIERS ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND/OR IF YOU TRANSFER CONFIDENTIAL OR SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO BLACKJACK-STRATEGYCARD.COM OR IF BLACKJACK-STRATEGYCARD.COM COMMUNICATES SUCH INFORMATION TO YOU AT YOUR REQUEST OVER THE INTERNET.
17. Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, designs, graphics, icons and marks displayed on the web site, or in the content may constitute official marks, trade-marks or trade names of blackjackjack-strategycard.com or its licensors. The web site and content are protected under international copyright laws and intellectual property laws and treaty provisions.
For more information, see Content Theft page.
19. Ratings based on software, game quality and customer support. The ratings are our own editorial review.
20. Our strategies and rules are solely for entertainment purposes only. Our website encourages players to play responsibly and to realize that over time, the house always wins.
Please note that upon subscribing to our newsletter, blackjack-strategycard.com will not sell, exchange or disclose your personally identifiable information (name and email address) to or with anyone.
Responsible Gambling, Warning Signs & How to Get Help
Compulsive gambling is not easily identified. The person with a gambling problem will often go to great lengths to hide their gambling activity and will appear fine, despite the consequences of their gambling.
Some warning indicators include:
* Losing time from family or work because of gambling
* Ignoring the care of one's self or family in order to gamble
* Failed and repeated attempts to stop or try to control gambling
* Borrowing money to gamble or pay gambling debts
* Gambling to escape worry or trouble or as a diversion
* Lying about the amount of time and money spent on gambling
* Gambling more money to try to win back losses
* Selling or pawning personal possessions to get money to gamble
* Feelings of dispair, depression or suicide because of gambling
Remember that help is available. By reaching out to people who understand, you can find the help you or someone you know needs. There are many resources around the world that assist with these types of problems.
Here are a few organizations that can help:
Direct e-mail to email@example.com